(or: QR code to scan)
Covid-19 disease/vaccine effects/antibody public dynamic study.
The Corona pandemic has virtually "caught medicine, science, and politics cold." At no point could the occurrence of the pandemic be addressed in a scientifically sound manner. Idioms such as "it is assumed", "presumably", "we assume", the list of which could be continued indefinitely, led through their mass communication, not least via social networks, to a spread of fear, panic and ignorance with accompanying polarization of the world population.
This unsustainable state of affairs moved me to develop my public, dynamic study concept, which involves affected people and which gives research and science a tool to quickly obtain robust data for the development of SENSEFUL anti-corona measures.
Armin Wall, dentist and CEO of Grappt GmbH
- Public: The entry of events (diseases/vaccinations/antibody tests...) can be made by persons or study leaders worldwide and can be dynamically added/edited/deleted at any time. The input is in conformity with Art. 9 para. 2 DSGVO (especially lit. a), e), i) u. j) ) anonymized and can be voluntarily supplemented with anamnesis data ("risk factors/habits"). The public allows to quickly collect large empirical data sets and to map representative case numbers.
- Dynamic: The study can be dynamically adapted on the system side when new virus variants or new symptoms occur, thus enabling rapid reliable statements on the currently supplemented situation.
Data security/data protection:
- Anonymized storage: study data is stored exclusively on European servers. The publicly accessible, individual evaluation of the study data requires a non-encrypted storage of the data sets. An assignment of the "data of special
category" (Art. 9 (2) DSGVO) to specific individuals is sufficiently excluded by multiple anonymization in the system.
- Access protection: The structure of the input portal www.Grappt.com allows any level of individually adjustable access protection (any access password, optionally adjustable: two-factor authentication, security questions).
- Professional secrecy: Primarily professional groups that are subject to professional secrecy (e.g. physicians) can be activated as "study directors". This provides additional protection for the processing of anonymized subject data.
Input abuse protection
- Botblocking: The system's security measures sufficiently prevent automated entries (personalized registration routines, freely definable access security) and thus prevent targeted manipulation of the study.
- Incorrect entries by individual users: Intentional incorrect entries by individual users can never be avoided! However, in the statistical analysis of large amounts of data, false entries will not be able to achieve statistical significance.
- Approval verification for study directors: The creation of any number of subjects can only be done by "study directors" (e.g. physicians, clinics, etc.). This responsible role is actively assigned by Grappt only after verification of the study director's integrity.
- Publicly accessible evaluation of the study: Filtering of the entered data sets allows event-, symptom-, risk factor-, country- ... specific evaluation (e.g. amount of antibodies in the time course after vaccination/disease, for specific anamnestic conditions)
- Study director specific evaluation: A study director gets the possibility to filter/evaluate his subject pool specifically.
Creation of further public dynamic studies
- Further public dynamic studies can be easily created: The system logic allows the creation of further campaigns at short notice (currently, for example, on "monkeypox") in order to generate reliable data at short notice.